The freshness of the seasons is captured with the zest of lemons and orange. The warmth of the wood fire is embodied through spices such as Cinnamon, Ginger, Thyme, and Nutmeg. A classic Christmas fragrance perfect for the spice lover
Treat your candle with care and love by following our simple instructions and safety precautions. We have a thorough guide on how to take care of your candle on our blog. We have a quick version below.
- Leave a candle unattended - especially when you've children or pets in the house.
- Move a burning candle.
- Let the wick touch side of vessel.
- Use on heat sensitive surface.
- Use near flammable materials.
- Use for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Burn to candle base, we suggest never letting the wax get below 10mm from the bottom.
- Trim the wick to 5mm - using a wick trimmer or scissors.
- Ensure the wick is central.
- Extinguish using a snuffer.
- Burn in draught-free area.
- Take care not to damage wick.
- Burn in a well-ventilated room.
- Keep out of reach from children & pets.